Inspire Hospice and Palliative Care continues to grow in the metro Atlanta area and is looking for a RN Case Manager for the Roswell and surrounding area. The RN Case Manager provides in-home nursing services to terminally ill patients and families with consistently excellent customer service, bringing calm, comfort and positivity to patients and families. Hospice RN Case Managers work in private homes, assisted living facilities, and skilled nursing facilities. They provide education to patients and families and work to ensure patients are comfortable in their home environment.
Why You'll Love Working With Inspire
Inspire Hospice and Palliative Care is a team of passionate hospice professionals committed to providing high-quality, compassionate hospice and palliative care. Inspire Hospice was founded in Atlanta, GA by a seasoned team of hospice leaders who are dedicated to patients and above-and-beyond care.
Take the next step in your career and join our award-winning team of experienced nurses, social workers, CNA's, chaplains and hospice professionals! We have a culture where everyone is motivated and incentivized to do their best. We're exceeding expectations of our patients, families, and community healthcare partners, and we have fun doing it!
At Inspire, we only hire top talent that is passionate, knowledgeable and committed to their patients, coworkers and team.
Key Benefits for Full-Time Team Members:
- Industry-leading PTO package. We support a work-life balance!
- 7 paid holidays annually.
- $75 per month self-care benefit covers housekeeping, car cleaning, gym membership, massage, or manicure! We believe in taking care of our team!
- $60 per month cell phone reimbursement.
- Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time.
- Competitively priced health plan, vision and dental, partially employer-paid.
- 401k with employer match for qualifying employees.
- Working with an amazing team!
- Current GA Registered Nurse (RN) licensure required.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and have dependable transportation
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience is strongly preferred
- Previous home health or hospice experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be capable of compassionate communication with patients and families, have keen observation skills and knowledge of when to alert doctors and others about changes in patients' conditions.
- Understanding and acceptance of hospice principles and philosophy of care.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining rapport with patients and families, and the ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team.
- Provide reliable bedside care to Inspire Hospice patients and families during with consistently excellent customer service bringing calm, comfort and positivity to patients and families.
- Consult with and educate patients/families regarding disease process, self-care techniques, end-of-life care, nutrition and dietary needs. Initiating appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Coordinate care with all hospice team members.
- Provide nursing services to the patient, family, and significant others in accordance with physicians orders.
- Perform admissions, attend patient deaths and address symptom management needs.
- Write timely clinical records on all patients including initial assessments, physician orders, progress notes, and care plans.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical Services or designated supervisor.